Full-stack developer - React/Node.js
You build your code with passion and claim for quality? You are familiar with adaptive and scalable web applications and feel like using cutting-edge technologies and frameworks? Do you know how web applications work on both frontend and backend pages? Then become a join us to work on headless e-commerce projects!
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Experience with design and implementation of REST APIs
- Test-Driven Development using a known test framework, ideally Jest
- Good English and excellent communication skills
- Experience/interest in e-commerce solutions
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and